A lovely flavour mustard to add to your pantry and impress your friends and family with.watch Sleepless film now
- 1/4 cup brown mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard seeds
- 3/4 cup flat beer
- 1 tbsp mustard flour
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Soak the mustard seeds in the beer overnight.
- Stir the mustard flour, dried onion and thyme into the seed mixture and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- Blend the mixture along with the vinegar and salt until the consistency of a paste, with some seeds remaining visible.
- Transfer to a glass jar, cover and refrigerate 4-5 days before using.
From A pinch of (www.apinchof.com)